Thursday, August 1, 2013

Soul Surfer


So today I was sitting at home flipping through all the dumb channels on tv. After numerous disappointments of what seemed like a good show, I came across one of my favorite movies. The story of the girl who was involved in a a shark attack and lost her arm. Soul Surfer. 

First of all, can I just say that if I could do one thing really well- it would be surfing. I mean- come on. Who WOULDN'T want to be a sick looking surfer girl who lives in Hawaii and gets all the boys' attention. And have the bod of a surfer girl. Um. Yes please. Anyways, moving on. 

So in honor of that movie and the 15 minutes I got to watch of it, I decided to rock my Vans US Open of Surfing 2013 t-shirt my mom brought me home. (Yes, she went. And yes I am jealous) I paired it with some {skanky- might I add} cutoffs (yes I know, they are the farthest thing from classy, but I was hot- so I let it slide) and some orange tinted aviators. It felt like a million degrees outside today with the humidity so I had to live it up with shorts and a t-shirt! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS