Monday, July 29, 2013

This Never Happens

Dress- Blush Boutique $80 

Ok, this never happens.
It is possibly the hardest thing in the world to find affordable, classy, flattering, black dresses for me. And trust me when is say that it feels like you won the lottery when you it's the first dress you try in at the store.
The hunt was on for a modest black dress to wear for one of my sorority recruitment nights, and I found it. Once again, my favorite store in Nashville pulls through. Hooray for Blush Boutique in Belle Meade!

In my opinion, a little black dress is something that you will have for a very long time. It is a staple in every woman's wardrobe. So it's okay to kind of splurge a little bit on it because it will last you and you really will get your money's worth out of it. 


2 comments:

  1. That dress looks so fabulous on you! I know what you mean when you say you won the lottery when you find a modest dress. haha Love your blog!
    xoxo Chantel
    http://aglitteraffair.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It is so hard, huh? Glad I have someone who actually understands! :)

      Delete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS