Friday, August 2, 2013

Baby Pink. Babydoll Top

Is it just me, or do you feel like whenever you buy something new you feel like you have to wear it next day? Maybe it's not the fact that I HAVE to, but probably because I WANT to.

That's how I feel tonight with everything I am wearing to this party.
So the summer is coming to a close and a whole lot of people are going off to college here pretty soon.
In honor of our seniors at work going off to school my Mom (my boss) threw a low key going away party at her frozen yogurt shop, Sweet CeCe's, after hours and brought everyone pizza and supplied unlimited yogurt for the 7 girls that were there. We sat a reminisced about the year at the shop and the hilarious stories of some of the craziness that happens behind the scenes at the shop.

I have this weird obsession with wearing funky heels with skinny jeans. It's like my favorite thing in the world. Try it, maybe it'll become your thing too!


Top: UO $9.99 sold out (similar here) Jeans: UO $39 (on sale in store) online here // Shoes: Blush $10 on sale // Aviators: Truck stop. 

It was super fun but it was so sad to say bye to my #1 favorite employee to work with! 
I will miss you Taylor! The past 2 1/2 years have been nothing but fun with you! 
I'm sure going to miss bonding with you over Luke Bryan and heath bar.



We are all going to miss you so much! Come back already! I don't know what i'm going to do without working with you! It's going to flat out stink.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS