Friday, August 2, 2013

My Go-To

Top: $16 here // Jeans: $39 (on sale in store) online here // Flats: thrifted for $10 online here

Every girl needs that one go-to outfit. 
Mine? Linen white v-neck tee, skinny jeans, and my fav cheetah Tory flats.

Yesterday I was having one of those days where I just needed something new. 
I was so over all of my clothes and yes, this morning when I was getting ready I thought to myself, "I have nothing to wear". 
Um. Yeah right. 
Yes I do have clothes to wear, but I am just so darn sick of everything in my closet. Mainly bottoms. 

Ok, lets be real. It's hot outside. It's humid. The last thing I want to be wearing are jeans. For two reasons. Reason #1: They are so darn uncomfortable and the second I get home, the first thing I do is change into some yoga pants or some version of it. Reason #2: They are skin tight and when you combine that with the heat that is currently draining my soul, this makes for one big fat HECK NO. 
However, I actually didn't get ready for the day today until 4:00 cause I was headed to work, so the temperature was a little bit more bearable. 

So, to kill time I headed down to the Gulch in Nashville and ran into Urban Outfitters. And man, I scored some goodies.

Once I got home I was running a little bit behind so I just threw on a pair of skinnies I picked up from Urban and a fresh crispy white linen tee. I paired them with my Tory Burch flats {which I scored on at Plato's Closet for $10!!} and called it good. 
Simple, easy and classy. My three favorite words to describe a look. 

xoxosimplicity

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS