Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Now Presenting...



Sweet CeCe's Spring Hill!
And the wait is finally here!
Momma Cram pulled through and her shoppe ready for her
Grand Opening tonight!
Ah! It's crazy that is has all came together.
Through blood, sweat, and tears.
Sweet CeCe Spring Hill is
FANTASTIC!

I dont think anyone really knows how much time and energy my mom put into this giant project!
And all her work has finally paid off!
Yay!


There's a new "culture" in SPRING HILL!
YEAH!!


I got there a little late, and came to find this...
A line wrapped around Moes.
um.
SERIOUSLY?!?!
I have a feeling we're gonna have some business...

Complete Madness


Sweet CeCe's addicts right there..


Morgan flew home JUST for this special event and to be there for Mom's big moment!
And Kate flew back to Frank to see it too!
Oh, the friends my mom has.
A TON.

We all cannot wait to see what the future holds for Sweet CeCe's Spring Hill!
Good luck MOMMA!
Get it.

1 comment:

  1. So glad it went well, although I'm not surprised in the least! I'll know that you'll be a huge support to her, so way to go Cram Fam!!! Can't wait to see it!

    xo, Lindsey

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS