Sunday, February 20, 2011

Happy Sunday!

Come Thou Fount Of Every Blessing

This is my all time favorite church hymn.
Today at church all the priesthood in the ward went up on the stage and sang this beautiful song!
I'm sure i wasn't the only one in the room with chills.
I just love it so incredibly much.
It like angels are singing.


Come thou fount of every blessing
Tune my heart to sing your praise
Streams of mercy never ceasing
Call for songs of loudest praise
Teach me some melodious sonnet
Sung by flaming tongues above
Praise the mount I’m fixed upon it
The mount of thy redeeming blood


"Our opportunities to give of ourselves are indeed limitless, but they are also perishable. There are hearts to gladden. There are kind words to say. There are gifts to be given. There are deeds to be done. There are souls to be saved."
Thomas S. Monson

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS