Saturday, February 12, 2011

I Like To Smell Good


I like to smell good. No matter what the occasion.
Lately i have been having many many requests regarding the fragrance that I wear every day.
Well folks, today is your lucky day.
Im about to reveal my secret to you.

Victoria's Secret Bombshell:
It is the most amazing, glorifying, sensational scent ever created.
My mom tends to sneak into my room and steal it everyday too.
Its that good.
And the best part about it, is that its only $25 for this huge bottle!
It comes with a matching actual perfume, but it's $70, so no thank you.
It smells the same, so whatever.

Ed Hardy.
I have worn this for a little over 2 years, and i LOVE it!
I mix it with the bombshell sometimes, just cause i want to.
I get all my perfume at the Nashville flea markets downtown.
Its so so cheap and is so worth the trip!


Thanks to Jacqueline, i'm hooked.
This stuff is seriously so cheap and so fun!
I use the body wash and lotion a lot, and i drench the inside of my car in the body spray!
My car always smells like rubber for some reason...

This has always been, and will always be my favorite scent ever known to man.
Something about it just makes me beg for more.
Its girly, feminine, and has the perfect amount of sweetness.
I dont know why i don't own it, i should probably jump right on that.
Every time someone wears is, i know EXACTLY what it is...
yum yum yum
I have had this stuff for years! And for some reason i haven't run out of it?
I have the matching body wash too, and its fantastic!
My mom got the set for my at Costco a while back!


Last but not least, my all time favorite smelling lotion.
I was at Anthropologie one day and stubbled across this little guy.
It smells a lot like Chanel Chance! You have to get the "Calm" flavor!
I have the mini travel size that i keep in my Hobo wallet 24/7!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS