Monday, February 14, 2011

Love You Day!



I would just like to point out one thing...
I hate valentines day!
but trust me...if i had someone to share it with, i'm sure my feeling towards today would change...
But today everyone at school called it "Single Awareness Day", including me.
Yeah people.
I'm single.
Single and ready to mingle!

So instead of calling it Valentines Day i like to call it...
I LOVE YOU DAY!


I mean thats what it comes down to really, just love.
If you love someone, you express it.
Most in other ways as others.
But guys, listen up, let me give you a little tip.
Screw the flowers, and teddy bears, and heart box chocolates.
We act like we like it just so you don't feel bad.
Thats so freaking ordinary and expected!
Go put in that little ounce of effort like we all know you have deep down inside and do something for that love interest of yours!
I'm sure she'll appreciate it!
You can thank me later!

Ok, but for real.
I would love to take this opportunity to point some things out.
I want a boyfriend. But not just anyone off the street ya know?
I have a list, like most girls- the smart ones at least!
but thats besides the point.
i just one want one.
I would write about some of those things on that list, but i'm not cause with my luck- one specific person will read it and think i'm phycho.
Like Michelle.
(Cant wait to see what awful drama she will stir up tonight!)

Today is just a fantastic day to listen to some good ole Taylor Swift tunes.
Do you know why?
Cause they're all about love.
and i like listening to music about love.
that i do not have,
& that i wish i had.
today
especially
ha!

But my MOMMA made today special for me because she got my car (who is my boyfriend for the day) clean and completely detailed and waxed!
And now it smells and looks like a brand spankin' new car!
Yay for Brusier!
This is what it looks like now....
Ok, no imagine 10 years older.
Got it?
Ok good!


Ok, so just to tie this post over and to finish it off with a little bit of lovely-ness.
Here is a fantastic video!


Alright, thats all.
And tonight im celebrating Valentines Day with my bestie April!
I LOVE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS