Friday, March 11, 2011

Pia Toscano

I am indeed an American Idol fan.
end of story.
I have been keeping up with it this season and let me tell ya- there is some serious talent this year.
I feel like its better than ever before.
AI is most definitely stepping it up this year!
Pia Toscano is absolutely winning the season.
If she doesn't, something is seriously wrong with America.
She performed the song "I'll Stand By You" last week and i almost cried.
(not really)
But it was absolutely incredible and i'm pretty sure i re-winded it 3 times to listen to it again.
She's beautiful and can sing her butt off!
Check her out! You'll fall in love just like i did.



This week she sang Celine Dion.
Anyone who can sing Celine Dion, and be half as good as her is a vocalist in my book.
I got total chills when i first watched this.
She stands next to Kelly Clarkson and Carrie Underwood on this performance.
Every girl might as well go home.
The shows over.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS