Sunday, March 6, 2011

Called To Serve!

Its hard to believe that my big brother is finally going on a mission.
I always knew he was going to go on one, but its all kinda coming to a reality.
He has such a strong testimony and is going to be the BEST missionary out there!
He is definitely going to baptize more people then anyone in his field!
*no pressure morgs*

So, since Morgan was going to be home for my mom's opening, he decided to have his mission call sent home!
So that way he can open it in front of the fam!
Every day was just one less day to wait!
And then finally it came!
TADA!


He got it in the morning and he waited till the night to open it!
We even had 7 of our family members from all around the word, including my aunt in Dubai who woke up at 5am!
Aunts. Uncles. Grandparents.
You can ask anyone. I have always said that he was going to go on a mission in South America.
Brazil mainly.


Let me just tell you something...
Its a freakin' miracle that our family pulled this off..
Miracle.

So here he goes...
With my uncle behind video taping every moment, Morgan slowly opens up the envelope.
With everyone sitting behind him, we made sure that our heads were turned and faced away.
(of course my eyes were closed and in my hands cause i was so nervous)

He pulled the pack of papers out of the envelope and quickly puts a sheet of paper over the letter.
He moves the paper down a line at a time.

Morgan Henderson Cram,
(then it says some other stuff)
*next line*
I hear by call you to serve a missionary in the CHILE SANTIAGO EAST MISSION!!
WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT!!!

AHHH!!!!!
All i wanted was for him to be go foreign!
And yes!
HE IS!



I am so so proud of him for choosing to serve a mission!
Of course, he specifically told everyone there not to post anything or tell anyone what his call is!
He wanted to be the one to tell people!
And sure enough, i post it!


So So Awesome!
Love you morgs!
So proud!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS