Friday, April 29, 2011

Royalty is Breathtaking


Ok, for realsies...
Can you say phenomenal?
I think it safe to say that Kate Middleton is now the #1 role model around the world.
Today was, of course, her wedding day.
But its not just a wedding.
It's the Royal Wedding.
Ah, the title itself say something.

Lets just start off my talking about her DRESS!
She looked BREATHTAKING I tell you!
Her hair. Makeup. Gown. Veil. Bouquet.
Everything
Perfect.

I love love love the neckline of the dress.
Classy.
That's the definition of Kate.
I want to be here!
I mean, after all, she is now married to Prince William!

By the way. I obsessed with Pippa's dress!
So classy and elegant!

They are just TO cute together!
She looks so happy!

Its about time!
Kiss already!
Mwah!
Took them long enough!
Immediately when Kate walks out, she goes "Oh my!" at the crowd!
I thought this little girl was too cute!
She doesn't look like shes having too much fun there in front of all those people.


xoxoiloveweddings

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS