Sunday, April 3, 2011

It's Friday, Friday!


Ok, honestly.
Is this girl for real?
This HAS to be a joke.
It's kinda funny how this girl gets over 80 million view on youtube, and people with real talent have only thousands.
Sad. But true.


I'm not going to lie, I have this song on my ipod.
But before you criticize me, just know that i didn't support this girl by purchasing her song off itunes, i simply got it.
Off un unknown program.
:)

So on Friday, I got up to get ready and turned on my ipod in my stereo.
And guess what.
This song was the first freaking song that came on!
I couldn't help but crack up laughing!
at 5:45 am.
Funny, right?
I just think its hilarious that this girl is actually legitimate about this.
I thought it was a complete joke spoof kind of video when i first saw it.
But apparently its totally a legit girl who is signed with a real record company.


Sad. Sad. Sad.
poor girl
didn't know what was comin' for her.

of course all throughout the day on Friday every its screaming
It’s Friday, Friday
Gotta get down on Friday
Everybody’s lookin’ forward to the weekend, weekend
Friday, Friday
I will never look at Friday the same.
Thanks Rebecca Black


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS