Friday, April 29, 2011

My Friday's Better Than Your Friday!

It's Friday! Friday!
Well, for most people around here in the land of Franknitty, that would translate to:
"Time to stress out about PROM!"
Yeah. Not me.
Instead I am flying out to Annapolis, MD to see my family!
Ah!
So exited!
I'm especially glad i don't have to be sitting around at home Sat. night wishing i was at Prom with all my friends.
{But its ok, cause i'm gonna have more fun somewhere else anyways!}
So in your face Mr. I'm not sucking it up and asking you to PROM!
I'll have a better time in Annapolis without you.

I hope anyone who is reading this and is going to prom has a lot of fun.
Really.
I mean it.
I really do.
Promzies.
I mean promise!
No but really.
Lets be honest here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS