Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Lately I really felt the need to go oversees and work in an children's orphanage.
I was going to to Peru last summer, but couldn't because it was to short of notice.
Well I have been searching and searching so hard to find a legitament organization that takes teens to other third world countries to work. I am still searching for the right one that fits all the criteria I have.
I really want to make a difference in someones life, and I feel like this would be the perfect opportunity to do so. The simplest things can make a difference, like spending 2 weeks of your summer in a poverty enriched area around the world. There are so many areas that are in dying need of the things that we take for granted, and we can make a difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS