Monday, April 4, 2011

Happy Birthday Sydney!

Well.
To start off.
I would just like to point out that im pretty much obsessed with you.
I love you so so so so so much!
I'm so freaking glad we are as good as friends as we are!
I call you one of my besties, and i mean it!
We're practically sisters!


Whenever i get the chance to see you, even for only a couple of days, i jump on it.
I love spending time with you baby boo!!!!!!
Your crazy.
boy crazy. the good kind
hilarious
musical
BEAUTIFUL
outgoing
smart
righteous
passionate
you know how to work it
(you know what im talking bout)
:)

easy to talk to
fun loving
wild
religious
blessed
spontaneous
hard headed
loyal


a friend
a sister
a daughter


a boy's dream
:)
HA!


caring
forgiving
thoughtful
a cuddle bug
determined
dreamer
role model
creative


I just love you so much!


Our friendship will never end!
Nothing can break it!


We're cool.
We know.


Um, so this describes our relationship.
To a "T"


We obviously knew our friendship would last 2 years from the start!
yeah buddy!
EFY 2009!
right?


I love you so much Sydney Thorkelson!
So So Much!
Hope you had a fantriffiasticicalistic birthday!
(yeah i just made that word up)
what are you gonna do about it?

huh?
that's right!
NOTHING!

1 comment:

  1. This is cute! That efy counselor behind you in the Wilk, that's your(?) efy counselor, well it's Deidre & I love her!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS