Thursday, January 10, 2013

Starstruck Shmorgs

My older awesome brother, Morgan, is currently serving a full time mission of 2 years for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints in Santiago, Chili.
He is doing incredible things out there 
And I miss him terribly.
But I wanted to share a little nugget of one of his current emails.
I thought it was funny. 
Let me share...


"On Saturday we were able to go to the Temple to see the Christmas presentation. It was packedddd! Rumor had it that there was going to be a very special guest.. We went with this family that was baptized here in July that absolutely loves us. While there I was able to see a ton of people from my past wards. It was really awesome to hear how much they missed me and to beg me to go back to their wards. Kinda bittersweet though to think of how hard it will be to leave these people that I have come to love so much. Wow... Don't wanna think about that!! But I think all the young women reading this will be very jealous to hear that that special guest was David Archuletta. Hahaha. Yeah.. I saw Elder Archuletta in the biggest Christmas concert in Chile with the Temple as the backdrop. Not gonna lie though... Kid's got some pipes. He is serving in one of the missions here in Chile and got special permission to come and be a part of the program. Pretty neat!"


Ok, so I'm kinda jealous.
But props to you, Shmorgs, for even knowing who he was. 
xoxogodsarmyofmen

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS