Wednesday, January 30, 2013

100 Things

Some things you should know.
1. I like alone time.
2. I love yoga pants more than anything.
3. I hate jeans.
4. I like writing things down.
5. I love my brown BCBG boots.
6. I love jewelry. Necklaces specifically.
7. I have a watch fetish. I love a man with a big watch.
8. I wear my CTR ring on my ring finger out of habit.
9. I love listening to piano music before I go to bed.
10. I can eat oreos everyday of my life.
11. My iphone is my baby.
12. Instagram is a hobby, not an obsession.
13. I haven't had my first kiss.
14. I like having things to look forward too.
15. I love traveling on my own. 
16. I hate dramatic guys. That's what girls do.
17. I pray every day that I will wake up one day and look like a Victoria's Secret model. Hasn't happened yet. I'll let you know when it does. It will be a great day.
18. I want blonde curly hair-ed children with blue or green eyes.
19. I sleep on top of my covers with a light blanket. 
20. I love country music.
21. I worry too much.
22. Favorite ice-cream. Cherry Garcia. No question.
23. I love being involved and busy. Less time to time around and beat myself up about having a boring life.
24. I secretly dream of getting famous on American Idol but I don't have the self confidence enough to do it.
25. I'm a bargain shopper. Most people would think that I have expensive taste, but there is nothing wrong with a little J. Crew sale section. Make that, ANY sale section. Nothing is ever "out of season" in my book.
26. I love my church more than anything.
27. My family is better than anyone else's.
28. I love getting my nails done, but they always chip after a day.
29. I save everything. Handouts. Notes. Letters. Etc.
30. I love fashion, but don't show it as much as I should.
31. I have a strong weakness for boys in plaid shirts, big trucks, and good jeans.
32. I dream of my wedding day every day of my life.
33. I'm 30% mountain girl. 50% southern girl. 20% city girl. 10% beach girl.
34. I'm a member of Kappa Delta Sorority.
35. I get ready for the day in 10 minutes.
36. I love interior design.
37. I love Rachel Parcell and Sydney Poulton's blogs.
38. When it comes to boys, I am possible THE most picky girl out there.
39. I like em tall, buff, blonde and blue, and southern.
40. I am self conscious of my hands, teeth, and nose. I blame my father.
41. I like all things pink.
42. I hate fleece. Yuck!
43. Blake Lively is hands down, THE most beautiful, classy, and fashionable celebrity.
44. As much as I love being organized and clean, I'm the worst at both.
45. I like my sleep. Don't wake me.
46. I hate hot weather.
47. I over analyze everything.
48. I hate hate hate competitive girls. First sign of a girl trying to "one up" me in front of a guy- I'm out.
49. I want my future home to look like Anthropologie.
50. I dont like working out. But when I do, I feel so much better about myself.
51. I don't do seafood. Ever.
52. I love frozen yogurt.
53. My favorite color to wear is black. Classy and easy.
54. I love chick flicks. HATE scary movies.
55. I dream of getting proposed to in a lighthouse.
56. I don't read. I like to write.
57. I used to be obsessed with Hilary Duff.
58. I love Christmas time.
59. I have my golf cart license.
60. This one time, I had this huge crush on this boy for all 4 years of high school, but never told him I liked him. Still haven't. Huge mistake. He's on the road to pro-football. FML.
61. I love being spontaneous and doing random things just for fun.
62. I dont know how to talk to a boy I like. At all. I choke up and make a fool out of myself.
63. I hate Valentines Day. Single Awareness Day.
64. I have jungle fever. Sometimes.
65. I watch too much TV.
66. Love a man in a tailored suit.
67. My hair is my favorite part about myself. 
68. I love Gossip Girl. OTH, and Friday Night Lights.
69. I love mexican food.
70. I like road trips.
71. This one time I was told I'm high maintenance by a boy and that he liked it. I was offended.
72. I'm a hopeless romantic.
73. I want 4 kids. Adopting a couple.
74. I dream of living in a white house with black shutters with a wrap around porch on 10 acres of land with horses and southern-ness everywhere in the smack dab middle of Franklin, TN.
75. I hate drama. I like hearing other people's drama, but hate having some of my own. It gives me anxiety.
76. I love card games.
77. This one time I was set up with my uncle's (ex) girlfriends little brother one summer,  we liked each other a lot, and we met at EFY 3 months later and were a totally fling until he decided to peace out the 3rd day. I was crushed. Still not 100% over it. 98%.
78. I'm scared of growing up, but I am crazy exited about finding out what my future holds.
79. I love back scratches in church. Or just anytime.
80. I want to get married in the San Diego temple.
81. I have had the same best friend since freshman year of high school. 
82. This one time, I made plans to hang out with a boy and some friends one weekend at the hot springs. Thursday, he tells me he cant make it on Saturday.  Friday night, my roommates and I go and...ready for this... he is there with another girl. Yep. Douche.
83. I am an addict. Of diet coke. #mormongirlprob
84. I hate my hair straight.
85. I love peanut butter and chocolate.
86. I'm a nigh owl.
87. I love my new roommates. 10280392803x better than my old ones.
88. A man who can sing and play guitar. Melts my heart.
89. I love jumbo pretzels.
90. My mom is amazing.
91. I love old cars. Specifically Ford Broncos.
92. My favorite hymn is "Come Thou Fount".
93. I love soft blankets.
94. I love bubble baths. I never take them, but I love them.
95. My worst nightmare is someone chopping off all my hair in the middle of night.
96. The Parent Trap. Classic.
97. "Dare You To  Move" also a classic.
98. I play piano by ear.  I want to learn guitar.
99. If I were to mold a man out of clay and give him a name, Sean Lowe would be his name.
100. I love adventures.

xoxoiloveme

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS