Sunday, October 7, 2012

USU > BYU

Hey. Hey. Hey.
Aggies all the way! 
Go Aggies, Go Aggies.
Hey Hey Hey

This weekend I took a little weekend getaway trip to Salt Lake City and Provo!
Mainly for the game, but I also wanted to spend some time with my family!


So, Maggie and I decorated out cars and got on the road! 
Let me just say.
People either loved us, or they hated us.
I had people flicking me off, to cheering me on.
Honking at me, and not letting me merge lanes.
These utah people really take their football seriously.
Man.




We watched the game with these two handsome boys.
They served an LDS Mission in my home ward in Nashville, TN and are now at school at the Y, so we met up and cheered on our own teams. 
*Go Aggies!*


Meanwhile, at half time I ran into some of my favorite peeps!
Musie, Jarrett, Whit, and Syd. 
And my favorite gingers from Vegas happened to be driving through, so I had to see them!
We went out to lunch at Jason's Deli. Yum


Saturday morning watched conference at a friends house in Sandy.
Got some pretty big news.
Like, reaaaaaaly big news.
Now, instead of girls being able to go on their mission at age 21, now they are aloud to leave at age 19. 
Crazy.
AND boys can now leave at age 18, instead of 19.
So, that's even crazier.


I came to salt lake late last night and woke up and the first thing I did was watch more conference, and played some board games...
So, I'm pretty much conference-ed out.
I love it though.


All in all, it was a fabulous weekend to say the least.
Got to see lots of good friends, catch up with some family, and caught up on some sleep.
Holllllaaaa!!!

xoxoiloveweekends

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS