Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Feelin' A Little Corny


I'm just a really kick-a FHE coordinator.
Let me just toot my own horn for a second.
So we're going to the cornfield next monday for Family Home Evening.
And I was in charge of making the announcements.
Aren't they just the cutest?
Adorbs.


We even had to go to the cornfield and pick 70 things of corn off the stalks.
And we got caught.
But not because we weren't supposed to be there.
The guy just thought we were some stupid kids goofing off, stealing his corn.
But we weren't.
We're good kids...remember? Not stupid.
But maybe just a little...


So Oak and I had to go around to every apartment in the LLC and be THAT girl who is inviting all the kids to the mormon Family Home Evening.
Yep.
that girl.

xoxoilovemormons

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS