Sunday, October 7, 2012

Let's Go Country Dancing, Shall We?

Yee Haw.
The moment I heard about this event, I just knew I had to go.
The more excuses to to put my boots on and wear a cute dress, the better.
Ah...
It makes me miss home. 
Like, crazy.
Oh, Nashville.
How I miss you and your crazy country nights.
Driving the back roads.
With my window's rolled down.
Blasting country's latest.
Take me back.

Anyways, back to the other night.
Gettin' side-tracked here...
Country. Swing. Dancing.
Ok.
Let's be honest.
I dont dance.
Like, dance-dance.
Oh  man...this should be interesting...


Well, mistake # 1.
The dress.
Ok, the dress is cute and everything, but man. 
Bad choice.
I guess I underestimated the "Swing" aspect of the night.
Yep.
Didn't dance with any boys that night.
Saving the boys a show.
Cause my dress was too...ya know...
Flowy?  Bouncy? Light?
Whats the word?
Well, I looked cute thought, right?
*wink*


I found that crush I was dying to find...
Mhmm.
We're pretty much perfect.
I mean.
Come on.
Lets get real here.
Who would say "no" to that face?


And I got that kiss I've been waiting for my whole life.
It was pretty...flat...cold...awkward.
Yeah, but it's cool.
Cause we're getting married.


Maybe I will be THAT girl in Utah that gets engaged her freshman year of college.
Sorry Dad.
There's an exception for everything, right?

xoxoilovecountry-ness

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS