Monday, May 28, 2012

Happy Sunday

I was feeling a bit pink today.
Empowering the girly-ness in myself.
Here's why...
As you know-
This weekend has been all about me.
Graduation. Graduation. Graduation.

 
Once all the senior girls in my ward graduate, the women of the relief society inducts the newly graduated girls into the relief society program.
 This is where you would find all the women (including my mom) in the ward during 3rd hour of church,
Well, if your like me and love spending time with older, more mature, grown up, woman, then this is the place to be.
Not that young women's is boring or anything, I just prefer a more adult atmosphere.
I dont know
Just my opinion.
So today they gave all 3 girls a very warm welcome and had each of our Mom's say a few words about us. 
Aw.
So sweet.
*thanks for the shout-out Momma Cram*

So yes, that's the story.
All that to say today was a girly day.
And I hope you can now understand my obsession with pink.
And you are more than welcome to continue to drool over my insane Michael Kors handbag Momma Cram suprised me with for graduation.
Go on...
Drool away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS