Thursday, May 3, 2012

Holy Carrie

Holy. Carrie. 


Wow.
Never knew I could be more obsessed with one single album.
You did it again, Miss Carrie.
Congratulations. Now my whole day consists of listen to this dang thing on repeat!
But lets be honest, we all knew it was going to happen.
I just didn't think it would be THIS good.
My favorites? 
#2- Blown Away 
My prediction? This will reach number 1 on the charts in a week. 
This song is better than "Good Girl" for sure.
#3- Two Black Cadillacs
So, this song just makes me laugh. But it shouldn't. 
It's very much a slap-in-the-face kind of song. 
Loves.
#13- Wine After Whiskey
Yep.
This is the song that I sing at the top of my lungs when I'm rocking out by myself in my car.
It's her power song off the record. Hands down.
I just love the message this song gives off.

So all that to say one thing.
Your perfect.
Your voice. Your composure. Your legs. Your hair. Your values.
Perfect.
I want to be you.
No big deal.

xoxoilovecountrymusic

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS