Sunday, May 27, 2012

2 Million Minutes

2 million minutes.
That's how long it took.
Four years.
Gone.
In a flash.
A blink of an eye.
a heartbeat.
Can't believe it's over.
It's bittersweet, really.
The good times and the bad.
All the drama.
Is the past, now.
No one really cares about it anymore.
It's all such a blur.
To me.
And to tell you the truth.
I could care less.
And I'm 100% sure I don't stand alone on that one. 
 To many,
High school can at times seem like the center of ones universe.
A kingdom, perhaps.
To others, a worshiping ground.
But as for me.
High school was,
A hell hole.

2 million minutes
 That's all it took.
Done.

They say its the "Best 4 Years of Your Life"
I beg to differ.
They're wrong.

Cause my "Best 4 Years of My Life" will begin here shortly.
And my 2 million minute countdown will begin.
And I could not be more exited.
It may seem like a lot of time.
But it goes by in a blink of an eye.
So here's some advice:
Don't blink.

1 comment:

  1. Yep. They are wrong. College is 2 million times bettet. Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS