Thursday, February 23, 2012

Franklin Frenzy

So I have come to the conclusion that my High School is pretty much the bomb.com
After watching this, your going to think the same thing.
So be prepared.

So there's this sport called Basketball.
High School Basketball
And with that sport, comes a student section.
And for some reason, this year,
(oh wait I know why, cause my Senior class is off the chain)
it has been the most over the top,
amazing
incredible,
most enthusiastic
loud & obnoxious
group of teenagers I have ever been a part of.
And I am proud to be a part of that.

So a great big shout-out goes out to the senior boys who made this all happen.
Nathan P. Matt D. Brian D. Matt K. Khari B. & Alex B.
Congratulations boys, you have created an amazing new thing that everyone will appreciate years down the road.
You should be proud of yourselves.


So that being said, let me introduce you to.
The Franklin Frenzy.


Yeah we kinda know we're awesome.
But you can still tell us we are.
*wink*

#franklinfrenzy

xoxofranklinfrenzy

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS