Friday, December 3, 2010

Yay Day



So in case you didn't know.
My mom, Paige Cram, is opening up her very own Sweet CeCe's!
woot woot!
So get exited people of Spring Hill, cause now you don't have to drive all the way to franklin to get yourself some fro-yo!
So i had just gotten done with lunch today and i walk to my 7th period honors history class.
My teacher, Mr Chapman, is greeting every kid at the door (like he always does) and i am the first in the room (like i always am).
and he goes "Sam Cram! Do you know a "Paige Cram"?"
i go YES!
he goes "Oh, well i read an article about her today about opening up a Sweet CeCe's!"
[no way i'm thinking to myself]
He then brings me to his desk where he shows me the article!
ah! i was so exited!!!
i immediately called my mom- where she didn't answer-to tell her what i had just seen!
soon enough she texted me back full of excitement!
so three cheers for Momma Cram's accomplishment!
check out the article here!

...............................................
Secondly.
Just to fill you in, I sing.
and play the piano.
and recently i have been putting together a medley of songs which consists multiple tracks from Taylor Swift's new album "Sparks Fly" including "Haunted", "Innocent", and "Better Than Revenge".

well every quarter my school puts on a production called "Open Mic".
its an auditioned show that kids in the school can come and show their talent.
So auditions were yesterday during lunch.
so, i thought- why not?
i auditioned.
and soon enough today when i got out of class i saw the big ole sign hanging up against the balcony!
i made it!
whoohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS