Monday, December 13, 2010

17

You know what that means.
Today is my birthday!
Oh what a joy that is.
and to top it all off...
school got out!
yay!
Si think its only fair if i talk about myself for a little while...
humm, where do i start?

1. I love to sing.
2. I love thinking about my future but it freaks me out at the same time.
3. I have a bittersweet relationship with the cold.
4. My baby is my 4runner.
5. My favorite holiday is Christmas
6. I absolutely despise chemistry
7. I want to travel the world
8. I'm kinda OCD about some things.
9. I refuse to study or do anything on my bed unless its made and all one level.
10. I have yet to pull and all-nighter.
11. I'm addicted to Sweet CeCe's.
12. I have new found love for my heater.
13. I love taking pictures. I have a secret ambition of being a photographer.
14. Facebook is kinda an obsession.
15. I can watch Titanic and The Notebook over and over again, and still.
16. The way that i relieve my stress is is my shopping.
17. I am 17 and haven't been kissed.
18. Sparks Fly is the all time best record.
19. I want to audition for American Idol this summer.
20. I am a fake blonde.
21. I am the biggest procrastinator you will ever meet.
22. I am counting till the day I tie to knot. My wedding is going to be ridiculous.
23. I cannot live without my phone.
24. I seem to find the best deals on clothes and accessories.
25. I do not like being touched. Unless with a boy of course.
26. The only dream i have right now is to go to BYU.
27. I could have any wish it would be to live a happy life, full of surprises, and to be successful in anything i do.
28. When i was little, i used to have paranoia attacks in the middle of the night. It would seriously freak my parents out. They would tell you that they thought i was insane.
29. I have been involved with the law.
3o. When i was 7, i carved mine (and my brother's) initials in the back bumper of my grandmothers brand spankin' new jaguar.
31. I want to be on a reality tv show for once in my life.
32. I put salt on anything and everything.
33. Out of all things, my mom makes the absolute best ice water and salad.
34. I'm pretty convinced that i'm legally blind without my contacts.
35. I love candles burning, but never have them burning...
36. I have very fond memories of placing my grandmother's silverware in the wooden box.
37. I am the most thoughtful person. I love surprising people when the least expect it.
38. I love being independent and on my own.
39. I love my church, and will stand by it for life.
40. I love editing pictures.
41. I love being spontaneous and adventurous.
42. I have always wanted to perform in front of a huge crowd.
43. I'm bipolar about my hair color. one day blonde. the next day brown.
44. I have grown an obsession with bows lately.
45. every girl needs _____ i her closet. (pearl earrings)

Hope you enjoyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS