Thursday, December 2, 2010

It's Adding Up


Sometimes I feel like this is how my teachers feel.
We have less than 3 weeks of school before christmas.
2 weeks before exams.
And we all know what that means...and the cramming begins.
They put it off, and off, and off.
and all at once
BAM!
It's like, oh hey, you have a paper due in 2 days. You have a huge powerpoint presentation due in a day. You have a chemistry, biggest grade of the year, project due tomorrow in 3rd period, and you haven't even started it.

Yeah, im not gonna lie, but i'm pretty sure i kinda bring it on myself with my excellent skill of procrastination, but i mean c'mon.
Do teachers not think we have enough on our hands.
I mean we do have 6 other classes that in just the same boat as you and are trying to cram these last couple projects into the oh so little time we have left.
I mean, c'mon folks.
get it together.
its making me wanna pull my hair out!
Isn't this why you have like forever to PLAN your school year out.
That's what summer is for.
So stop wasting your time going on vacation and keep on pushing things back a day or two.

Please and thank you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS