Wednesday, January 11, 2012

2012. The Best Is Yet To Come.

Happy Happy New Year!
Wow.
What a year it's been.
Can't believe its over.
But the best is yet to come.
Right?
I mean, literally.
THE. BEST. IS. YET. TO. COME.
College. Boys. Independence.
Yes. Yes. & Yes.
Please.

Found this gem on pinterest.
Loves it so, so much.
I kinda, sorta, maybe, might have stolen some of these for myself.
(hehe!)

I didn't really do too much on New Years this year.
Really...
Just moping around so depressed that I didn't have a hottie at my side to make-out with when the clock struck 12!
Yes, this is my life.
Instead, I went to the church dance!
YES!!!!!
........
.....
..
.
no comment there.

My night ended with the traditional Critchlow Christmas Tree Burning!
Or shall I say blowing up?
Yes.
Every New Year at around 12:30, the Critchlow's stock their tree up with fireworks and shoot rockets into it in hopes of it catching on fire and blowing up into smithereens.
It. Was. Awesome.
as usual.



New Years 2012.
Didn't get to check this one off the list.
Darn.
Maybe next year.
Mark my words.

xoxocheerstonewbeginnings

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS