Sunday, January 8, 2012

Life of a Temple Run Addict.

So there's this game.
Called "Temple Run"
If you have an iphone and you like to waste time doing dumb stuff like me, then you need to get it.

Be prepared to be a Temple Run addict.
I got it yesterday, and
It.
Is.
So.
Addicting.
Its a love hate relationship, me and Temple Run.
I always end up falling off into the ocean, but I just get right on back up and do it all over again.
and again.
and again.
Until i'm just so frustrated that I keep failing at this stupid game.
You wont truly understand my feelings towards this until you actually have experienced it for yourself.
Maybe when I get past my lame-o high score of 90,000 maybe i'll post some proof on here.
But for now, I recommend that you go try it out for yourself.
It's awesome.
Ok, bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS