Sunday, December 4, 2011

The Vow




I. I. I.
Can't. Can't. Can't.
Breath. Breath. Breath.
I'm so stinkin' exited for this movie to come out!
I don't think I can wait 3 more months!

The Vow.
Ah. Ah. Ah.
I can't even contain myself i'm so incredibly exited.
Two of my absolute favorite actors are in it and i am so flippin' stoked for it to come out.
{In 3 months}
crap

Ta da!
There they are.
In they're hot making-out glory.
I love it.
I'm extremely jealous


So now I go into my creepy,
im obsessed with you,
your perfect,
i want to marry you,
your the sexiest man alive,
most perfect human that has ever walked this earth,
kind of mood.
But lets be honest...
There is no one on this planet that is SEXIER then him.
Mmmmmmm.
Goodness all over.
I'm drooling right now as I stare at this picture.
Of him.
Sitting there.
In the pouring rain.
And that sexy jacket,
soaking wet.
Omg.
and.......droooooool
He's looking at me right now.
Through the screen.
Just F.Y.I

Oh yeah, and his name is
Channing (freaking) Tatum.
Forgot that small detail.

Ok, moving on.
And now I go into my
Your beautiful,
drop dead gorgeous,
ridiculously adorable,
charming,
your STUNNING,
your the cutest thing that has ever walked this earth,
I want to be you
kind of mood.

Every movie your in i go and see for the sole purpose of the pure enjoyment of watching you. Call me crazy, but she is the definition of perfect.

Is that creepy?
Nope.
I don't think so at least.
ha. ha. ha.


So,
that being said.
I think its safe to say that me, along with the rest of the hopeless romantic world, would greatly appreciate it if February would hurry up and get here.
Cause I want to watch you two
make-out.
a lot.
and cry.
a lot.
that too.

So here you go,
now you can go obsess over the same thing i am right now.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS