Saturday, December 3, 2011

My Latest Obsession

Uh.
3 words.
I. (freaking) LOVE. YOU.
I just got your new album today, and it has been on repeat ever since.

My favorites?

1. Wanted.
2. Somebody's Heartbreak
3. Rainy Season
4. Everybody's Got Somebody But Me (my life story)
5. Cry With You

I really love "Wanted" though.
I think it would make a great duet with a guy.
But there's a problem.
I need a guy to sing with.
Uhhhh.....
Hey Hunter, can I have your number?
:)

"If you're gonna be somebody's heartbreak,
If you're gonna be somebody's mistake,
If you're gonna be somebody's first time,
Somebody's last time,
Baby be mine
If you're lookin' to be somebody's just friends,
A little laughin', a little lovin', never callin' again,
That's just fine
If you're gonna be somebody's heartbreak,
Be mine"
- Somebody's Heartbreak

I love this chorus so much.
It's so sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS