Saturday, October 1, 2011

You & Me


i was sitting there in my back porch swing

just thinking about you and me


all we did was joke around

but that girl with the L turned it around


we yelled and we faught but we both knew

that we would kiss and make up sooner than soon


we were two crazy kids having the time of our life

staying up late and whispering goodnight


but little did we know that one day would show

that this was a major dent in the road


the road that led to nowhere but brought me back to you

and now i look up at the stars and the moon, and realize its true


the truth that made me want you just for me

but there was always that other girl who couldn't be


who couldn't be there for you in the middle of the night

when there were the wild fires all around in sight


all i ask is for you to stay

stay with me and never ever go away


be true to yourself and never look back

at the person you used to be before me, whom you lacked


don't worry about what your friends think

cause in the end its just you and me


you and me against the world

that ended up just the two of us being bored


being bored at our own ideas and thoughts

but only thought about what each other wants


we both know that we want the same thing

but in reality it would only be a summer fling


living so far away from one another

led to questions which bothered


they stuck in my head and never went away

and kept me guessing-by the way


life if full of choices, that what my dad used to say

and you had to make that choice which ended in a weird way


you kept the secrets from me

and i knew all along


that i was only your second choice

which ended in a song


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS