Sunday, October 9, 2011

Awkwardly Impulsive Obsessions.

So.
I'm going to try out this new thing.
It's going to be called
"Awkwardly Impulsive Obsessions"
Every week I'm going to post pictures of 5 things that I find
Awkward.
Impulsive.
&
Obsessive.

Whether it be
funny pictures
obsessive things i am obsessed with
awkward text messages
or just plain impulsive things i do.

So this is going to be interesting to see how this all pans out.
Cause i'm just winging it.
So here it goes.

1.) McDonald's Chocolate Dipped Cone.
Literally.
Heaven in my mouth.
Best. Ice Cream. Ever.
Only $.99


2.) French Braids.
Love them.


3.) Lilly Pulitzer iPhone case.
Even though its so ridiculously dirty right now,
I still love it.
4.) 2 words.
Lady A.


5.) TWITTER!
I love it.
And you can't say anything about.
ha. ha. ha.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS