Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Stress x17

So right now.
I am in the middle of attempting to do a bagillion things all at once.
And this, my friends, is not an easy task.
Well, for starters...i'm really embarrassed.
For laking in the blogging department.
Like, a butt load.
So im sorry.
My life has a been a bit hectic these days.

So let me just go down the list.
Shall I?
Here we go...

1.) I miss my big brother than anything else in the world right now, and the sadness from my friends is NOT helping on bit!
2.) I have mojo FGC stuff going on these next couple of weeks.
3.) I am stressed about being exempt from my senior year exams. I have already missed 2 out of my maximum 6 absences up until christmas. At the rate i'm going at now, Sam Cram is never going to be exempt from exams.
4.) I am in the process of redoing Morgan's room downstairs to fit my wanting, and its taking a lot longer than i had hoped!
5.) I hate being mad at.
6.) College stress will be the death of me.
7.) I am broke. No shoes for me anytime soon.
8.) I'm always so tired.
9.) Friends are changing. People are moving on. And i'm still here. In Franklin, TN.
10.) Ok, now i'm just complaining.
11.) I am depressed. At least i feel like i am. ALL THE TIME.
12.) I want to get the heck out of high school.
13.) I want to see my friends. I have no friends now. #collegesucks
14.) I have no love life, and that just down right sucks.
15.) I have so much church, alllll the time. And it's stressing me out.
16.) I miss my brother. A lot.
17.) I need to diet. Like. ASAP. Senior pictures are right around the corner! Eeeek! But don't tell anyone that. Please and thank you! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS