Thursday, August 11, 2011

Random Adventure's in Utah

UTAH! UTAH! UTAH!
Can I get a woot woot?
I love Utah.
And it's not for all the mormons.
It's cause my bestie Sydney Thorkelson and her family live there!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
I love that family so much!
Mwah!

Gotta get this picture...
every time.

Mini Thork
(Hannah Banana)

We had Chandler and Parker pick us up at Syd house to go on an adventure.
And he shows up in his car.
The McDonalds car.
Hilarious.

(we like to take pictures sometimes)

Parker and Syd!
Aw, so cute!


We saw some interesting things on our adventure with Parker and Chandler.
Like a giant granite buffalo in a guys front yard.
With it's own security.
And lights for nighttime.
...that was interesting.


We broke a trampoline...
in Parker's backyard.


An ugly PT Cruiser.
You're a loser.


So that adventure was a success.
I'd say.
We need a Part II.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS