Friday, January 7, 2011

Neat Freak...Sometimes.

So lately, I have been obsessed with being neat and organized.
But at times, I like to sit back and admire my magnificent work!
(all those late shopping days, deal finding days, terrific steal finding days, and sale sale sale rushing days sure did pay off!)
Haha!
I am oh so very proud of my hanging skills.
Everyone i own has to be in it's place.
Every tank, cami, dress, skirt, jeans, tops, jackets, sweaters, etc. has to been hung up.
Underwear, work-out clothes, tights, belts, plain shirts, sweatpants etc. have to be in their own basket drawer (not shown).

It's kinda a pet peeve of mine when i cant find somethings, especially when I need it right THEN!

So here you go, my closet!


These boots are made for walkin'

Shoes are truly, a girls' best friend.
Marti & Liz. Target. Plato's Closet.





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS