Thursday, January 27, 2011

Happy Birthday Twin!

Happy Happy Birthday Jacqueline, dear.

Happy Days will come to you all year.

If I had a wish, then it would be.

A Happy Happy Birthday to you from me!

It official. You are now eligible to vote!
hahaha
That's crazy though for real- your 18!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AHHH!!
Your my favoritest co-worker ever!!
You have beautiful luscious blonde locks.
Piercing blue eyes.
and...
A fantastic sense of style! (jealous over here)

I have known for, like, FOREVER! All these great times together!
MMMmmm
I love me some of that!
AH! well i just wanted to dedicate this page to you for the day!
Mwah! Love you!

Happy Birthday pretty girl!!!

2 comments:

  1. YOU ARE SOOOOOO SWEET!!! I am so "LUCKY" to have you as a friend! love you beautiful girl! and you better visit me next year in provo so we can party it uppp:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this!! you two are gorgeous and so fun! Can we all hang out sometime?? haha love u both!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS