Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thankful

So...
Today is Thanksgiving.
So lets make a little list of what i'm thankful for.
the serious stuff.
food
family
friends
&
april collins...?

not but really...the silly things
food
my blackberry
my job
snickers
my camera
my comfy bed
my boots
my sweet ceces
chemistry-phych
flowers
birds
trees
the piano
my singing voice
cowboy boots
nashville
the 4 runner
my curling iron
my moms salad making skills
ice water
contacts
scarfs
light
cookie dough
taylor swift
my macbook
debit cards
phone cases
byu
my beautiful brother
the newspaper
forks
pens & paper
april collin's brilliant ideas
texting
facebook
my rebels

Happy Thanksgiving to all!
Hope you stuffed your face!

This is a little video i came across today!
Thought it was appropriate.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS