Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Franktown Showdown




And the football begins.

yayayayayayayayay!!

The first game of the year.
The Clinic Bowl

Against one of our biggest rivals Battle Ground Academy
(my old school)

It had rained all day, and we were all crossing our fingers that the game wouldn't be cancelled or rained out...
but guess what.

it did.

After the first quarter ended they moved everyone indoors.

Franklin fans in one place.
BGA in another.

It was a little ridiculous after 20 long minutes or sitting in the cafeteria passed.

So i left.

But they ended up resuming the game 15 minutes after that.
Long story short.
We lost 6-7
:'(
(props to Maggie Barlow for the sweet pics)







1 comment:

  1. Hi Samantha! Your mom just told me about your blog and so I just added it to my Google reader! It is so cute and fun to read about what you are thinking and doing. I especially love the post about Morgan. The old photos of you two could not be cuter!! I remember those days very well. You are such a talented girl. Keep up the great work! Love ya!
    Aunt Lindsey

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS