Friday, August 27, 2010

Big Mistake.

We were just about to leave the house to go bowling and to dinner with the family and before we left i went into my car to close the windows- cause the sprinklers were spraying inside. I turned the car on, and closed the windows...
...................................................................

4 Hours later

So about an hour ago I was asked to bring Kala over to a friends house at 10:30.
I was searching everywhere for my keys, but they were no where to be found.

I searched high a low.

Back-tracking my steps of where I had put them last, but i got nothing.
I searched in my bag. kitchen. Theresa's car. my room. the couch.
basically everywhere BUT my car.

(yeah you see where this is going)

So after I look in Theresa's car i thought to myself: " Oh, maybe i left them in my car..humm"

So i'm walking to my car. And i hear this noise.
something's not right
Its like i hear an engine running or something.

Im thinking to myself.

OH. CRAP

Im walking up to my car from behind, and i place my hand on the butt.

Its on.

I look inside, and the car is completely on with the engine running and everything.
I hop inside.

Freaking out.
Making sure that my car isn't running on freakin' fumes, i put the car in drive.
And drive away.

As i am driving away i'm thinking to myself the following things:
a. #145960 blonde moment for Sam Cram.
b. just imagine if i hadn't brought Kala somewhere tonight, it would have been on all night long!
c. What if my car just blew up?


This is what i pictured how it would look like...
Expect imagine a big green 4runner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS