Thursday, July 29, 2010

Hayley Stayner


A while back, last school year, I was searching YouTube high and low for an awesome cover of Temporary Home by Carrie Underwood. I was thinking about singing this song for Open Mic at my school.

After weeding out all the lame posers i came across Hayley Stayner.
She was awesome!

(She had dyed her hair in this video)

I decided to dig a little deeper.
Stalk a little.

This is the video that caught my eye.
What a singer!

Wow!


Turns out she is an aspiring 17 year old LDS girl who lives in California.
I was going through her video's and recognized the stage she was singing on.
Turns out she had performed at the Especially For Youth Variety Show!

This is my favorite original song she has.
It tells such a great story.


I still listen to this song all the time.
Just thought I'd share :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS