Sunday, March 7, 2010

The One and Only

There is always that one guy who comes around and sweeps you off your feet. Whether it be a boy from school, a friend of a friend, or your uncle's girlfriend's little brother. At the time you thought everything was going to be okay, as far as feelings go. But little did you know he was going to break your heart in the end.


For me, this happened during the summer of 2009. I thought i met the perfect guy. He had everything i had ever dreamt of; the looks, the brains, the sense of humor, the values, everything. I spend all my free time talking to him, and when i was talking directly TO him i was talking ABOUT him to my friends. Saying noting but good things about him. About how great of a guy he was, and how he makes me feel inside.

I was 15 at the time and he was the ONLY guy who made me feel giddy inside. The ONLY guy who gave me butterflies when i read his name on my front screen on my phone saying "you have one new text message". The ONLY guy i could act myself around. The ONLY guy who i can joke around with about anything and everything. We did nothing but talk on the phone, text, and video chat. It was perfect. JUst how i imagined my boyfriend to be. Not until 4 months later. He dropped the bomb. The text that made me want to crawl up into a ball and cry and ask why. Why he did it, he had no reasoning behind it. He just did it. Just like that.


Now i spend each day of my life thinking about him. Things around me remind me of him. I cant help what i feel inside. But now i have to live my life with the feeling that the one guy who made me feel different is out there and probably doesn't care one bit what i think. And that kills me. To death.


But i guess, in the end, when its all said and done, its just the beginning of a rollarcoaster ride full of emotions, boy drama, and love. Ijust wasn't good enough for him, and i have learned to accept that. But I just wish i realized early on what i was getting myself into.


When it comes to do it, boys are just there to break girls hearts. They trick us to make us believe things that aren't the truth. Sadly but True.

4 comments:

  1. SAMBAMCRAM(: i love you... and i was there for you through all that & will always be here for youu

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is sydney btw.. not mary ann... thats me mommy(: haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sam, that's always so tough to go through...

    But don't say you're not good enough for him. I bet you were plenty good for him. You probably just weren't good for each other, as much as you wanted to be, if it didn't work out. Someday you're gonna find a guy who will make you feel even better than this guy did.

    ReplyDelete
  4. samcram my love-

    take it from a 19 year old girl who has dated lots and lots and LOTS of boys -- boys are inherently dumb. BUT there is hope. i promise promise promise you that you will eventually get over this boy (even if you think you won't now). you are 16 years old with a life full of boys ahead of you. the ones that break your heart in high school will teach you so many things about yourself. you'll forget about most of them. there will be probably be one or two that you'll always remember (even when you'd rather forget them). the good ones do exist. they just like to go into hiding every once in a while. keep your chin up, lovely. everything is going to turn out alright in the end.

    love- victoria :)

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS