Tuesday, March 9, 2010

2 Pierced Ears For Reagan!


3 years ago, when our great family friends-the Fairbanks family, were in town we went out on a spontaneous adventure and went to "Claires" and got my ears pierced! Neither my mom or i had given much though to this decision, but we did it anyway! So every since then, my sister (four years younger than me) has been begging my mom to get hers done. Well my sister just turned 12 (a year younger than i got mine done might i point out) and for a surprise my mom picked Reagan up from her Lacrosse game and headed to the mall and went straight to "Claire's". Reagan couldn't have been more exited, with her two best friends beside her! It was a crazy and fun night for all of us! Here are some pictures from the night. (They didn't allow video cameras, but my mom- being the rebel she is- used out Flip video recorder in disguise :) )


Step 1: Choose your favorite pair : )


Gotta have the moral support!


Thumbs up from the sis!


Step 2: "X" marks the spot!


Step 3: The hard part! But she made it though without a tear ;)


Yay!


Just got my ears pierced!


Sisters :)


I remember this day VERY well..



1 comment:

  1. i need to hit up claire's again. my holes closed up AGAIN (for like the 5th time) and i'm in need of some newly pierced ears. you've reminded me!

    -victoria

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS