Tuesday, June 30, 2015

1 Year

I'm alive.
I know you were worried.

This year has been a year full of a lot.

heartbreak. growth. education. opportunity. love. worry. faith. discouragement. relationships. close calls. tears. smiles. friendship. learning. trust. happiness. loneliness. hardships. insecurities. struggles. disappointment. let downs. anger. screw ups. questioning. open minding. 

All things that were necessary. 
Necessary for more things than one.
but mostly for my growth. 

Without any of those things I wouldn't be where I am right now. & that is a blessing in itself.

I am so grateful for all of that. 

Have you ever taken a step back and looked at your life?
Look at the progress you've made, and the decisions that you made that have all led you to be where you are today.
I do it everyday. There is a reason for everything. 
Everything.
You may never know that reason when it happens, but one day you will look back on your life and it will be loud and clear.

Today I went to the Temple.
 & when I step foot out of my car and looked up, I bursted in tears. An overwhelming feeling came over me. 
and this is why. 

I was sent here on this earth at this time for a reason. to be here. and really here.

To help people. To be an example. To listen. To care. To love. To honor. To be happy. To learn. To speak up. To try your hardest. To never give up. To be honest. To be Christlike. To grow. 

Grow.

Remember that. 
We are all progressing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS