Thursday, June 14, 2012

Oh, Baby!

 I just love baby showers.
And just babies in general.
Man, can my aunt throw a party! 
Wow! 
Props to Aunt JoJo for putting all of this together! 
Adorbs!


And this is what I wore to the shower.
I have figured it out.
Kinda
Go buy a nice pair of pants.
Then utilize what you have around that to make a simple, yet stylish outfit.


Take this outfit for instance.
These pants are new-ish.
Forever 21.
Belt is old. 
more than a year
Top is something I bought for $8 cause it was "ripped".
Nothing a little stitch couldn't fix!
Shoes- extremely old. 
{Like 4 years old}
Charlotte Russe.

Put things together that you haven't worn in a while.
Like these shoes.
Haven't worn them in over a year.
But are a great basic {cheap} wedge to go great with some flare chords.

Anyways.
There's my tip.

xoxoilovebabyshowersandclothes

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS