Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter Sunday!

Happy Easter!
Its beautiful here in Franklin, TN on this glorious day.
We started the day off with a lovely brunch at the Beaird's home.
We had lots of yummy treats and goodies.
(my Mom and Jordan kinda go all out for these kinds of things, but hey- I'm not complaining)

The kids of course had their easter egg hunt in the backyard where McKay scored a bunch of "extra special" eggs fully equipped with some $1 bills.
Not gonna lie, the boy has more many than I have to my name right now.
Kinda sad.
Maybe I should start participating in the annual easter egg hunt.
Man, the bunny was good this year.

The next thing I did:
Take random snapshots in the car with Reagan.
Love it!

And some more...


So here is a little spiritual snipit for ya.
Enjoy!
Happy Easter!

2 comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS