Friday, March 9, 2012

It's a Mormon Thing...


To say that I'm obsessed is a complete understatement.
I found this blog through another blog, through another blog, through another.
And for heavens sake! I swear Mormon girls are the best bloggers.
Sydney Poulton is one of the reason I feel this way as well..
I think the force field of the internet brings us together.
It's true.
Cause after I decide that I'm completely head of heels in love with their blog, I find out their Mormon!
Ah. Love!
Pink Peonies is her blog.
And let me just give you a warning-
You WILL become addicted, and you WILL be amazed at how fashionably genius she is.


I mean...
come on.

Literally, obsessed..
I think its a problem...


She literally wears the same bracelets/watch in every single outfit too, which I love.
Check this out.

Great.
My whole paycheck is going towards buying all 3 of her staple bracelets.
What? Like that's a bad idea or something?
So now im extremely depressed about me not having cute clothes.
And now I feel sorry for myself for wearing sweats to school 3 times a week.
Maybe I should start putting a little effort in..
Just, maybe...


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS