Friday, July 15, 2011

Killing 2 birds with one stone

I would like to just say 2 things.
The other day I was working and it was the day after I got my new platinum hairdo.
And this man comes up to me and goes,
"The second i walked in here i thought you were Brooke Hogan."
Ok
um.
How do you respond to that?
Thank.......you?
So apparently, to the people of Spring Roll I look like a skank.
Thanks for that kind sir.
That really boosted my self confidence level up a few notches.
NOT.

real classy kind of girl.

Ok, and for the second thing.
I have been on the hunt for a great new perfume.
I was in target killing some time a couple days ago and i came across the perfume.
I walked up and started smelling all the sample bottles.
This was the first one i saw, so i picked up it up.
Don't judge.
so yeah.
i bought it and now i wear everyday, all day.
and i love it.
so once again, don't judge because its Playboy brand.
So that's my little piece of lately-ness.

xoxoiloverandomthings

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS