Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Momma's Day

So Sunday was Mother's Day!
Woot woot!
Morgan was in Alabama for the weekend doing tornado relief, so it was up to me to make Mother's Day special!
So, here I am. At WalMart at 2am (so ghetto) with McKay searching for something creative and funny I could give my mom.
Lets just say we weren't the only ones who procrastinated about getting gifts.
There were men everywhere.
Confused men.
They didn't know what to do, get, or buy.
I thought it was absolutely hilarious.
So me and Mckay couldn't find what we were looking for exactly.
We didn't really have anything in mind, but we figured something would just kinda hit us.
The first thing we saw were flowers.
Perfect.
But there was a problem.
They were bring lime green flowers with white flowers in it. But only ONE hot pink flower.
And that wasn't enough.
So I kinda sorta stole 4 pink flowers from other arrangements and put them in mine.
Ha Ha Ha
So next we go to the cards.
And we see this card with a face cut out in the front of a cartoon mom with an apron holding cooking tools with 3 little kids surrounding here.
PERFECT!
I'm going to cut out all the faces of my family and glue them on the heads of these cartoons!
Ah! Yes yes yes!
{The ladies next to me thought it was a great idea.}
So score!

Note: The blackberry and Sweet CeCe's? Oh yes. I went there.

So here is the end result. Cookie Cake. Flowers. T-Shirt. "Diet Coke"

So this shirt is ment to be a joke. And let me tell you- She sure loved it!
"MOMS: They're better than Dads."
It was absolutly hilarious!
She never wore it, but its gonna happen one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS