Friday, September 17, 2010

I Do.


Is it just me, or does it feel like literally every one is getting married these days?

I remember when I was a Beehive, and they were the Laurels and Priest.
We all looked up to them.
They were all so fun and crazy all the time.
We all wanted to be like them.

THEN:
There was this so called "group" at church. Boys and girls were best friends.
literally- BEST friends.
Did everything together. Went to dances together. Did crazy things on the weekends together. Everything... they did together.

Rachel. Josh. Jenna. Danielle. Mitch.

NOW:
Now both guys are return missionaries. Mitch just recently got married last month!
Rachel is now married (as of 2 weeks ago)! Danielle is now a elementary school teacher.
But I'm not sure what Jenna and Josh are doing. Probably at school or something!


Hard to believe that could be me in just a few short years. I wanna get married! Now- where's the boy?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS